Plant Operator 3 - Night Shift
|Title:||Plant Operator 3 - Night Shift|
|Location:||Pleasant Gap (PA)|
Operate a primary crushing plant and a secondary crushing plant in a back-up capacity, striving to achieve the safe operation of the plant and maximum production of the highest quality of material achievable at the operation. This hourly, non-exempt position will work independently with minimal supervision.
* Operate a primary crushing plant and a secondary crushing plant in a back-up capacity, striving to achieve the safe operation of the plant and maximum production of the highest quality of material achievable at the operation.
* Meet performance and technical standards required to qualify for Utility 3 position.
* Know and follow all GOH/ MSHA regulations and policies.
* Assist in MSHA inspections.
* Conduct pre and post-shift inspections of crushing plant equipment.
* Track production and complete production tracking forms accurately and in a timely manner.
* Perform as a team player.
* Receive directives and delegate authority.
* Exercise proper care and maintenance of company equipment.
* Frequently work more than 40 hours per week and non-traditional hours including day shift, Saturdays and occasionally Sundays.
* Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
* MSHA regulations and how they relate to this position.
* The knowledge to operate a PLC operating computer.
* Learn and follow GOH company policies and procedures.
* Work independently with minimal supervision.
* Any combination of education and experience that would provide the knowledge to perform the essential functions.
* Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Minimum of 3 years of aggregate or equivalent experience preferred.
* MSHA ART/NM/ENM
* CPR/First Aid
* Skid Steer
* Computer Skills
* Ability to life up to 50 pounds. (Frequent 34-66%)
* Ability to climb stairs and ladders. (Constant 67-100%)
* Ability to work in a field environment with exposure to dust, inclement weather conditions, extreme heat and cold. (Frequent 34-66%)
* Ability to wear required personal protective equipment. (Constant 67-100%)
* Ability to shovel. (Frequent 34-66%)
* Ability to sit for extended periods of time. (Frequent 34-66%)
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully.