Utility 2 - Night Shift
|Title:||Utility 2 - Night Shift|
|Location:||Pleasant Gap (PA)|
While maintaining high safety and production standards, assist Plant Operator with daily preventative plant maintenance which consists of plant greasing, screen changes, belt splicing, replacing drive belts, shoveling, hosing, general cleanup and operation of light equipment. This hourly, non-exempt position will work under direct and indirect supervision.
* Assist Plant Operator with daily preventative plant maintenance which consists of plant greasing, screen changes, belt splicing, replacing drive belts, shoveling, hosing, general cleanup and operation of light equipment while maintaining high safety and production standards.
* Follow proper GOH/MSHA safety practices and procedures.
* Conduct pre and post-shift plant and equipment inspections.
* Perform as a team member.
* Utilize small hand and power tools.
* Observe and communicate plant issues with Plant Operator.
* Exercise proper care and maintenance of company equipment.
* Frequently work more than 40 hours per week and non-traditional hours including day shift, Saturdays and occasionally Sundays.
* Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
* Moving machinery parts and the dangers they pose.
* MSHA regulations.
* Operate light equipment such as skid steers and water trucks.
* Identify potential problems and hazards and assist in repairs.
* Maintain personal and professional safety procedures.
* Learn and follow GOH company policies and procedures.
* Work under direct and indirect supervision.
* Any combination of education and experience that would provide the knowledge to perform the essential functions.
* Minimum of a High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Minimum of 1 year of previous experience in an aggregate production facility preferred.
* MSHA ART/NM/ENM
* CPR/First Aid
* Skid Steer
* Constant (67-100%)- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Constant (67-100%)- Ability to climb stairs and ladders.
* Constant (67-100%)- Ability to wear all required personal protective equipment.
* Constant (67-100%)- Ability to work in field environments with exposure to dust, inclement weather conditions, extreme heat, noise, vibrations, and a variety of petroleum products.
* Constant (67-100%)- Ability to shovel.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully.