Injection Well Groundsman - Night Shift
|Title:||Injection Well Groundsman - Night Shift|
Perform reliability checks, daily inspections and routine maintenance on pumps, filtration systems, metering devices and electronics. . Perform manual labor as necessary. This hourly, non exempt position will work with direct and indirect supervision.
* Perform daily checks, inspections and maintenance of disposal facility..
* Identify mechanical, electrical and electronic malfunctions, troubleshoot and perform minor repairs and adjustments to equipment.
* Provide assistance and support for the maintenance of the disposal facility.
* Proactively communicate in a positive, professional and courteous manner with GOH team members, third party representatives and clients. Maintain a neat, professional appearance.
* Perform manual labor as assigned.
* Exercise proper care and maintenance of company equipment.
* Normal work schedule will be 12 hours per day, 4 days on and 4 days off. Weekends and holidays are part of the normal rotation. Additional hours may be required, dependent upon need..
* Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
* Learn saltwater disposal operations and equipment and pertinent safety procedures..
* Learn and follow GOH company policies and procedures.
* Work in a plant environment with exposure to dust, fumes, noise, temperature fluctuations and environmental extremes..
* Physically climb to top of tankers and perform work as necessary.
* Recognize and strive to eliminate all safety hazards, logistical issues and maintain overall cleanliness.
* Must exhibit a good mechanical aptitude.
* Must be able to communicate problems in an articulate, descript manner..
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Previous equipment repair experience preferred.
* MSHA ART/NM/ENM
* 8 Hour Arc Flash
* Constant (67 100%) Ability to wear all required personal protective equipment.
* Frequently (34 66%) Ability to work in a plant environment and tolerate exposure to dust, fumes, extreme temperatures, noise, .
* Occasionally (0 33%) Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
* Occasionally (0 33%) Ability to climb stairs and ladders.
* Occasionally (0 33%) Ability to shovel.
* Occasionally (0 33%) Ability to bend, sit, stoop, and stand for long periods of time in the outdoor weather.
*Occasionally (0 33%) Ability to physically climb to top of tanks and tanker trucks perform work.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications