Administrative Assistant - Shops
|Title:||Administrative Assistant - Shops|
|Location:||Pleasant Gap (PA)|
The purpose of this position is to create and maintain an accurate list of all equipment and their location; maintain equipment records; and acquire and track necessary titling in accordance with Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT)
regulations. This hourly, non-exempt position will work with direct and indirect supervision.
* Obtain, secure and distribute necessary licenses, titles and registrations for company vehicles and equipment.
* Collect and submit fuel documentation to state and federal agencies.
* Organize and track internal fuel cards for entire fleet.
* Continually update inventory of all rented, leased and company owned equipment.
* Accurately complete and update purchase orders for rental and leased equipment.
* Proactively communicate with various departments including accounting, costing, dispatching and satellite plants/shops for maximum efficiency.
* Designate, distribute and terminate equipment numbers in accordance with company policy.
* Exercise proper care and maintenance of company equipment.
* Frequently work more than 40 hours per week and non-traditional hours including night shift, Saturdays and occasionally Sundays.
* Function as back up to the Equipment Services & Application Specialist.
* Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
* Safely perform all essential functions
* Knowledge of PA state titling, licensing and registration procedures is crucial.
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment and with little supervision.
* Ability to work efficiently and complete tasks quickly and accurately.
* Ability to learn and follow GOH company policies and procedures.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Effective interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
* Previous experience with accounting software a plus.
* Notary Public Certification a plus.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Prefer Associates degree in business or related field.
* Previous experience as an administrative assistant, preferably in a titling and registration field.
* Regularly required to talk and hear in conversations with customers.
* Frequently required to sit for sustained periods of time.
* Frequently required to perform use basic office equipment such as phones, computer, file cabinets, copier, etc.
* Frequently required to bend, stoop, kneel to file.
* Frequently required use fingers/hands to type and file.
* Occasionally lift and/or transport items weighing less than 25 pounds from one location to another.
* Must be able to see and read PC screens, read normal type size print.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications