|Location:||Pleasant Gap (PA)|
Manage truck ticketing; answer and direct calls to appropriate personnel; perform data entry into various reports and tracking spreadsheets; order office supplies and equipment as needed; and assist Plant Leaders with other assigned tasks. This hourly, non-exempt position will work with and without direct supervision.
* Manage truck ticketing and answer and direct calls to appropriate personnel.
* Maintain public Weighmaster’s license.
* Weigh trucks in and out of plant according to company policy.
* Perform data entry into various reports and tracking spreadsheets.
* Order office supplies and equipment as needed.
* Know and follow all GOH regulations and policies.
* Conduct cash sale transactions, bank deposits, and petty cash procedures according to company policies.
* Maintain a clean, functional, and organized work office/scalehouse.
* Track production and complete production tracking forms accurately and in a timely manner.
* Perform as a team player.
* Exercise proper care and maintenance of company equipment.
* Frequently work more than 40 hours per week and non-traditional hours including night shift, Saturdays, and occasionally Sundays.
* Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
* MSHA regulations and how they relate to this position.
* Aggregate products and applications.
* Computer Terminology and software operation.
* Office equipment such as copiers, fax machines, and printers.
* Demonstrate strong customer service and sales skills.
* Listen to and communicate effectively with customers, employees, vendors, and others.
* Learn and follow GOH Company policies and procedures.
* Obtain Weighmaster’s license.
* Work with and without direct supervision.
* Weighmaster’s license preferred.
* Any combination of education and experience that would provide the knowledge to perform the essential functions.
* Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent required.
* Minimum of 1 year related experience preferred.
* Previous customer service experience preferred.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without assistance as needed.
* Ability to climb stairs and ladders.
* Ability to wear all required personal protective equipment.
* Ability to shovel.
* Ability to use office equipment such as computers, copiers, and telephones.
* Ability to read normal sized text.
* Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
* Ability to perform physical labor in varying weather and terrain, as well as in a lab environment and tolerate limited exposure to dust.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully.