Maintain housekeeping in and around plant area, including shoveling, hosing, general cleanup and operation of light equipment. Work closely with Plant Operator to learn how to safely operate the crushing facility. Work with or without direct supervision. This is an hourly, non-exempt position.
* Maintain housekeeping in and around plant area such as shoveling, hosing, general cleanup and operation of light equipment.
* Work closely with Plant Operator to learn how to safely operate the crushing facility.
* Follow proper GOH / MSHA safety practices and procedures.
* Conduct pre and post-shift inspections.
* Assist in identifying and addressing safety issues.
* Perform as a team member.
* Exercise proper care and maintenance of company equipment.
* Frequently work more than 40 hours per week and non-traditional hours including night shift, Saturdays and occasionally Sundays.
* Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
* Working knowledge of moving machinery parts and the dangers they pose.
* Learn and follow GOH company policies and procedures.
* Learn/operate light equipment such as skid steers and water trucks.
* Identify and report potential hazards.
* Maintain personal and professional safety procedures.
* Work with or without direct supervision.
* Any combination of education and experience that would provide the knowledge to perform the essential functions.
* Minimum of a High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Minimum of 6 months of equipment operation experience preferred.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to climb stairs and ladders.
* Ability to wear all required personal protective equipment.
* Ability to work in field environments with exposure to dust, inclement weather conditions, extreme heat, noise, vibrations, and a variety of petroleum products.
* Ability to shovel.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully.