Estimating Administrative Assistant Intern
|Title:||Estimating Administrative Assistant Intern|
|Location:||State College (PA)|
Perform a variety of office duties including clerical, receptionist and project based work. Project a professional company image through in person and phone interaction. This non‑exempt position will work with direct supervision.
* Provide administrative and clerical support for the Estimating and Sales team.
* Perform a variety of office duties including but not limited to data entry, word processing, filing, typing, photocopying, mailing, and answering phones.
* Generate various types of correspondence to be sent out to field employees and customers.
* Gather data and prepare various reports as directed.
* Create and maintain spreadsheets as directed.
* Assist in scheduling department events as directed.
* Input, maintain and analyze data as requested.
* Access to own transportation for travel to meetings and events.
* Exercise proper care and maintenance of company equipment.
* Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
* General office equipment, such as computers, fax machines, copiers, phone systems, etc.
* Professional telephone protocol.
* Professional correspondence.
* Learn and follow GOH company policies and procedures.
* Prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Follow through on issues in a timely manner.
* Efficiently and flexibly deal with changing priorities.
* Distinguish confidential and/or personal information and prevent unauthorized disclosures.
* Must have strong data entry, typing and computer skills.
* Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
* Must have strong customer service and communication skills.
* Must be detail oriented.
* Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record per company minimum standard for drivers.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Prefer Associate’s degree from a business to technical college.
* Two years of clerical experience preferred.
* Talk and hear in conversations with customers.
* See and read PC screens; Read normal type size print.
* Sit for sustained periods of time.
* Use basic office equipment such as phones, computer, file cabinets, copier, etc.
* Bend, stoop, kneel to file.
* Use fingers and hands to type and file.
* Occasionally lift and/or transport items weighing less than 25 pounds from one location to another.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all‑inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications