|Location:||State College (PA)|
Responsible for assisting various accounting operations as directed, as well as assisting a variety of individuals with customer service, receptionist and clerical duties for GOH’s main administrative office. Work directly with employees and guests, providing courteous, friendly and professional assistance. This non-exempt position works with direct and indirect supervision.
* Serve as back up for receptionist in his/her absence.
* Data Entry and/or general accounting duties as assigned by Assistant Controller.
* File for various departments as needed.
* Provide courteous, friendly and professional assistance to guests and employees.
* Sort all incoming mail and distribute appropriately, as needed.
* Fold and stuff items to be mailed for various departments as needed.
* Exercise proper care and maintenance of company equipment.
* Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
* Other projects as assigned by Assistant Controller.
* Microsoft Office software applications.
* General accounting/data entry
* Work efficiently and complete tasks quickly and accurately.
* Take and follow directions.
* Learn and follow GOH company policies and procedures.
* Strong typing and computer skills; knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Effective interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Prefer participation in an accounting related degree program from an accredited college or university.
* Prefer customer service experience.
* Frequently required to sit for sustained periods of time.
* Frequently required to use basic office equipment such as phones, computers, copier, file cabinets, etc.
* Frequently required to bend, stoop, kneel to file.
* Frequently required to use fingers/hands to type and file.
* Occasionally lift and/or transport items weighing less than 25 pounds from one location to another.
* Must be able to see and read PC screens, read normal type size print.
* Regularly required to talk and hear in conversations with customers.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully.