Mobile Equipment Instructor
|Title:||Mobile Equipment Instructor|
|Location:||Pleasant Gap (PA)|
Responsible for the Evaluating and Training of mobile equipment operators to maximize equipment safety, productivity and care. This salaried, exempt position will work with direct and indirect supervision.
* Manage and expand skill based curricula for mobile equipment operators.
* Prepare appropriate, hands-on and interactive, training materials.
* Establish and implement accurate evaluation tools for mobile equipment.
* Evaluate new and existing operators.
* Assist with hiring and retaining Equipment Operators.
* Work with field managers to help them understand the classification system and evaluation tools.
* Develop personal relationships with our equipment vendors to assistant with job duties.
* Other Duties as assigned.
* Working Knowledge of equipment, functions, features and abilities.
* Provide Leadership, guidance, and encouragement to assist in the continual personal and professional growth of staff
* Learn and follow GOH Company policies and procedures.
* Must have valid drivers license for the state in which you reside with acceptable driving record per company minimums for drivers
* Proven leadership and team building experience.
* Effective interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
* Minimum high school diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Knowledge of equipment operation and construction management.
* Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience in heavy equipment operation or construction industry preferred.
* Drug Free Workplace
* Selecting and Retaining
* Basic Management
* CPR/First Aid
* OSHA 30
* ADA Training
*Constant ( 67%-100%) Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
* Constant( 67%-100%)Ability to walk and work on uneven terrain.
* Constant( 67%-100%)Ability to work in field environment with exposure to dust, exhaust fumes, noise, vibration and inclement weather conditions.
* Constant( 67%-100%)Ability to wear required personal protective equipment.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully.