Equipment Parts Agent - Night Shift
|Title:||Equipment Parts Agent - Night Shift|
|Location:||Pleasant Gap (PA)|
Responsible for assisting the Equipment Support Purchaser in the procurement and safekeeping of parts and supplies for the maintenance facility and, in some cases, any adjacent plants. Maintain computerized preventative maintenance system through utilization of Viewpoint EM systems and work order processes. Professionally answer telephones and company radio. This hourly, non-exempt position will work with direct and indirect supervision.
* Safely perform all essential functions.
* Accurately enter data from fuel logs, purchase orders, work orders and inventory requisitions.
* Follow established company guidelines for purchase order generation and entry; generate computerized purchase orders; properly update inventory information.
* Order and gather parts for projects as needed.
* Research products, locate and select potential sources of materials or services.
* Maintain computerized preventative maintenance system through utilization of Viewpoint and work order processes.
* Maintain historical files on equipment maintenance work orders/equipment profile as directed by leadership.
* Perform thorough quarterly inventory counts.
* Produce computerized reports as needed and directed by leadership.
* Professionally answer telephones and company radio; record and distribute all messages.
* Work closely with Shop Superintendent to ensure accurate and timely flow of information in the shop.
* Consistently work on personal growth plan.
* Exercise proper care and maintenance of company equipment.
* Frequently work more than 40 hours per week and non-traditional hours including day shift, Saturdays and occasionally Sundays.
* Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
* Mechanical concepts.
* Basic computer skills
* MS Office computer programs.
* Learn and follow GOH policies and procedures.
* Successfully manage a variety of tasks simultaneously.
* Work with others in a team environment.
* Solve problems.
* Type 20 words per minute
* Operate shop equipment including but not limited to forklift, pickup truck hoist, etc.
* Ability to use standard office equipment such as computers, faxes, scanners, etc.
* Must have excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
* Prefer familiarity with construction equipment.
* Valid driver’s license for state in which you reside and acceptable driving record per company minimum standards for drivers.
* Prefer valid CDL with Hazmat endorsement
* High school graduate or equivalent.
* Prefer additional training such as two years of college or graduation from a technical school.
* Prefer previous office and purchasing experience.
* Lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to hear and speak to use telephone and company radio.
* Ability to bend, stoop, and kneel to perform filing.
* Ability to frequently use hands and fingers for typing and filing duties.
* Climb up and down ladders and stairs to access parts
* Capable of lifting equipment and stock parts overhead
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications